So what exactly is included with my Kickstarter ALL-IN pledge?
This applies to all RED SHADOWS ALL-IN BACKERS (I, II, III, IV)
ALL-IN Backers receive (1) ONE of each item released. Let’s break it down for clarity:
(1) Boxed ROBOSKULL MKII with 4” BLOOD WOLF Pilot, which currently includes: - Breath of Death Energy Effect (Stretch Goal 1) - Red Shadows Gear Upgrade for BLOOD WOLF (Stretch Goal 2) - Assassin SkeleDrones x3 (THREE) (Stretch Goal 3) - Proton Cannon Blast Effects x4 (FOUR) (Stretch Goal 4) - ROBOGLOW Eyes & Glow-in-the-dark Decals (Stretch Goal 8)
(1) Boxed ROBOSKULL MKII SE with 4” WEASEL Pilot, which currently includes: - Breath of Death Energy Effect (Stretch Goal 1) - Red Shadows Gear Upgrade for WEASEL PILOT (Stretch Goal 2) - Assassin SkeleDrones x3 (THREE) (Stretch Goal 3) - Proton Cannon Blast Effects x4 (FOUR) (Stretch Goal 4) - ROBOGLOW Eyes & Glow-in-the-dark Decals (Stretch Goal 8)
(1) Marauder 4” WOLF TROOPER figure - Red Shadows Gear Upgrade for WOLF TROOPER (Stretch Goal 2)
(1) Marauder ASSASSIN SKELEDRONES Carded 3-pack (Stretch Goal 3)
(1) 3.75” (O-RING) Grindstone Retro Figure (Stretch Goal 4) - Gear Upgrade & SKELETRON Upgrade for Retro Figure (Surprise/Stretch Goal 11.5)
(1) Marauder 6” WOLF TROOPER figure (Stretch Goal 6) - Red Shadows Gear Upgrade for WOLF TROOPER (Stretch Goal 2)
(1) ROBOKNIGHT HEAVY METAL ARMOR Accessory (Stretch Goal 7)
(1) ROBOSKULL MKII Elite FLIGHT STAND (Stretch Goal 9)
(1) 6” Marauder PILOT CHARACTER KIT (Stretch Goal 10)
(1) TOTAL ROBOSKULL Deluxe Hardcover Book (Stretch Goal 11)
(1) Marauder 4” SKELETRON figure (Stretch Goal 12)
(1) Marauder 6” SKELETRON figure (Stretch Goal 13)
Note that because we have included THREE SkeleDrones in each Roboskull AND offered a separate, SkeleDrone Carded 3-pack Item, ALL-IN Backers will receive a grand total of NINE Skeledrones! Any Pledge levels or Add-on options that offer multiple items (Ex: TRIAD OF TERROR, WOLF PACK), do not affect the (1) of each Item offered for ALL-IN Backers (Figure 5-pack bundles are NOT included in ALL-IN pledge)
Last updated: January 30, 2022 12:46
Can I buy a ROBOSKULL MKII or MKII SE without the 4" pilot included or with a different figure?
Due to a number of factors, we are only able to offer the ROBOSKULL MKII packaged with 4” BLOOD WOLF, and we are only able to offer the ROBOSKULL MKII SE packaged with 4” WEASEL PILOT.
Last updated: October 18, 2021 00:45
Can I add any of the bundled packages that were offered in the Kickstarter (ALL-IN, Figure 5-packs, etc)?
The bundled packages were only available during the Kickstarter, and all items are now available to you again (along with new items) as Add-ons for the same Add-on price that was offered during the Kickstarter. (Please note that prices will increase for certain items after this BackerKit closes- future pricing is TBD)
Last updated: January 30, 2022 12:52
What are the new items in BackerKit that were not in the Kickstarter?
New BackerKit items not previously available in the Kickstarter are:
• 4” (FOUR INCH) Marauder JUNGLE WOLF TROOPER figure
• 6” (SIX INCH) Marauder JUNGLE WOLF TROOPER figure
• 4” (FOUR INCH) Marauder GYRE WOLF figure
• 6” (FOUR INCH) Marauder GYRE WOLF figure
• ROBOSKULL Vinyl Record featuring Wordburglar & Cosmic Orphan
Note that these new items are not included in any Kickstarter pledges (Not included in the Kickstarter ALL-IN or ELITE pledges) and must be added, if desired.
Last updated: January 30, 2022 17:41
What is BackerKit?
BackerKit is a service that crowdfunded project creators use to keep track of hundreds to tens of thousands of backers—from shipping details, pledge levels, preferences and quantities, whether they have paid or had their card declined, special notes, and everything in between!
The BackerKit software and support team is independent from the campaign’s project team—BackerKit does not handle the actual reward shipping. For more information about the preparation or delivery status of your rewards, please check the project's updates page.
How does BackerKit work?
After the campaign ends, the project creator will send you an email with a unique link to your survey. You can check out a walkthrough of the process here.
I never received my invitation. How do I complete the survey?
The most common reasons for not receiving a survey email is that you may be checking an email inbox different from the email address you used to sign up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account, or it may be caught in your spam filter.
Confirm that the email address you are searching matches the email address tied to your Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or Tilt Pro account. If that doesn’t work, then try checking your spam, junk or promotions folders. You can also search for "backerkit” in your inbox.
To resend the survey to yourself, visit the project page and input the email address associated with your Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account.
How do I update my shipping address?
BackerKit allows you to update your shipping address until the shipping addresses are locked by the project creator. To update your address, go back to your BackerKit survey by inputting your email here.
When will my order be shipped, charged or locked?
That is handled directly by the project creator. BackerKit functions independently of the project itself, so we do not have control of their physical shipping timeline. If you want to check on the project’s status, we recommend reading over the project's updates page.
I completed the survey, but haven't received my rewards yet. When will they arrive?
As BackerKit does not actually handle any rewards or shipping, the best way to stay updated on the shipping timeline would be to check out the project's updates page.